Get you BMX needs here

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Like to welcome you!!!

Welcome to my blog which will center mainly around music, but sometimes things will come up that i just have to pass on.


  1.  I would appreciate if when your here you would click the follow button, I will follow you back if I can.
  2. As I find new links on the web I will continue to add them to the bottom of the page. So let me know what you have.
  3. I am planning to do some interviews of the local DJ's here in Minneapolis, so if you have something you would like to know send me your questions.
I would like to welcome those now following me on Twitter.

  • TranceMansion he would like people to join him on Meetup, MySpace and FaceBook to meet other Trancers, come to our parties and build NYC's First Trance Scene!
  • RentziasPoulos
  • KISSmetrics
  • AppealMedia
  • SpinReview
  • tcmfansite
  • crystalmethod - Nicest Guys I have ever met.

 I want to thank all of you for following me if you find some good links let me know, I am building as we go here. Please tell your friends, link this site where you can, follow us all to build a network of like minded people.


This is kind of an old term, but I think it still stands on its own.
PLUR....
Peace, Love, Unity, Respect.”Lets Keep it Alive”


DrTaylor