Get you BMX needs here

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Music sites

Well since my last blog I have found some more nice websites Merchant Brothers has a nice little site what I like is I can press the play button and listen to "ABSOLUTE HOUSE VOLUME 19 ".  Rob & Dave have been DJ'ing together for over 11 years. They DJ regularly in London, and hold a residency for Electronic Sessions/Plastic Fondu.  In 2009 the two, the hightlight being an appearance in the House Rules tent at Tiesto In The Park.  Maybe Sound In Motion (SIM) Will bring them to Minneapolis some day.

Another place I have found is Green & Blue open Air there is not much I can tell you about them, except they  are from Frankfurt, Hessen Germany.  I have been listening to the tracks they have available on their MySpace page and I them alot.