Get you BMX needs here

Monday, March 8, 2010

Something Viral for you all.

As a DJ I am always looking at ways to support my music habit.  It cost alot to buy software and keyboards and sounds to create the kind of stuff we play.  Now back to where I was going with this.  I found this program that is pretty darn easy to do.  It has potential and it costs you nothing to try, its free.  How much you make is really up to you and how much you want.  On the link I am supplying there is a confrence call you can listen to it, its about 30 some minutes long.  You can also go through the site to get a better idea of things to come.  But this is one easy way to make some money between gigs. All you need to do is Click Here and listen to te recording

Thanks  & I hope you join me with this....
Dr.Taylor
PLUR