Amazon

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Money, money, money

In these days of having no money, I don’t understand what some manufactures are thinking. Maybe there is a sucker born every minute, as the saying goes. I just found on-line a 24k gold Ps3 ( $4999) and a snazzy gold-and-black Blackberry Tour 9630, starting at a mere $899. Now both of these products as you know are basicly throw away, if the phone makes it to the end of its 2 yr contract. For Sony will it fit in that envelope when you send it in to get cash for your gold? I have laying around here a Playstation (before PS1) and I have a PS2 which my son no longer will play since we have the PS3. Sony took out the backwords compatibility in the PS3, because they felt that we have storage space to keep our PS2 hooked up along with the PS3. Here is a link if you want to buy these products. http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/gold-ps3-is-gold-costs-five-grand/1380758

No comments:

Post a Comment