Amazon

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring is in the air

Well it's that time of year where I get to start thinking about my favorite past time. Growing hot peppers in Minnesota. This year I ordered a bumper crop that I hope all come in. The seed I have ordered are Ghost Pepper, Giant Ghost, Caribbean Blend, Chocolate Habanero, Pumpkin Habanero, Scotch Bonnet, Tasmanian Habanero, White Habanero, Jamaican Habanero, Golden Habanero and Spicy Mustard, Chile's, Italian Long Hots, and Giant Syrian Tomato's. I have been told that the Italian Long Hots are great in tuna. Now I am sure you are wondering where do I get all these great peppers? Well I found this great site called Pepper Joe's, If you like hot he has the seeds. If you love tomatoes there is another great site Penny's Tomatoes, they have every kind you can think of. So stay tuned for pictures as my garden grows. While your hear Circle me on Google +, I would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment