Amazon

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Six degree's of seperation from who or What?

     Have you ever played Six degree's of separation from Kevin Bacon ?  Well I have and I get kind of close only because I have met some famous musicians and actors.  I classify meeting someone as speaking with them for more than 5 minutes.  Anyways the post I am linking below talks about Six Degrees of Separation from you to either coast of your country.  With me being in the Midwest I am pretty much in the middle of things.  But I personally can get to Florida, New York and California in one hop.  All of this because of Social Media and how it has really made the world a little smaller. 
  
http://blog.templatemonster.com/2014/10/22/small-world-experiment/?utm_campaign=TM+Newsletter+2014-10-22&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter


No comments:

Post a Comment